For all paper diary aficionados - the classic! My (ongoing) staple for years: January to December, year overview and monthly overviews, one day per page, hourly 8am-8pm, lightweight, fits handbags, perfect tension on the colour co-ordinated elastic close and fine, colour co-ordinated place-mark ribbon, beautiful paper stock and ink colour...
- Soft cover
- Rounded corners
- Moleskine ivory-coloured paper 70 g/m², acid-free, FSC certified
- Colour-coordinated elastic band with matching bookmark ribbon
- Useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialing codes and flight duration
- Expandable inner pocket matching the notebook colour
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- 180° lie-flat opening
About Moleskine Made for 2 centuries by a small French bookbinder in Tours that supplied Parisian stationery shops frequented by the international literary and artistic avant-garde, famed writer Bruce Chatwin (who nicknamed the notebooks Moleskine) bought the last remaining stock as the family-owned bookbinder closed forever in 1986 ( I learnt of Moleskine when reading Chatwin in the 70's). Revitalised in 1997 by a small Milanese publisher, the legendary Moleskine lives again. Moleskine products are FSC®-certified, meaning the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council™ and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.